We are excited about meeting together in person again and are so happy that we can worship God together as a church family again. Unfortunately, the reality of the current situation requires us to all still be vigilant about doing our part to stop the spread of Covid amongst everyone in our community, not just the most vulnerable. As such, we are going to be following the PA Dept. of Health and CDC guidelines when meeting in person, both outside and in our building. What that means is the following:
- We ask that anyone 2 years old and above wears a mask at all times, including outdoor events
- Maintain a 6 foot social distance with anyone not in your household
- Continue to practice responsible hygiene and keep your hands washed and routinely disinfected
Also, if you or anyone in your household are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you stay home and join us in worship online.
- Fever. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Chills. Including repeated shaking with chills.
- Muscle pain or body aches.
- Headache or confusion.
- Difficulty staying awake or waking up.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. May have bluish lips or face.
- Congestion or runny nose.
- Sore throat.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- Nausea or vomiting.
Thank you for your help in making our gathering back together possible. We have all missed the fellowship that comes from worshipping together in person and we pray that we will be able to meet normally very soon.