At 10am on Sunday we will worship together online live. We will have worship and a new word from Pastor Mark Tindall. We would love for you to participate in the service by commenting, which will be moderated while it is happening. It is a new moment for BRV that has taken a lot of work and planning to make happen during this uncertain time. We would love to have you, so come and join us!
RECEIVE PRAYER ONLINE
You have the opportunity to receive prayer from members of our prayer team during our live streamed service on zoom. Before the service, we gather to listen to the Holy Spirit for how God wants to meet people in prayer. We then share these words after the sermon. If you’d like to respond to what we’ve shared, or receive prayer for anything else,
Click here at 10.50am or call 301.715.8592 | Meeting ID: 822 4252 1784.
If you are unable to join us on Sunday morning but would still like to respond to one of the prayer points we share, please leave us a message on the digital talkback and someone from the prayer team will reach out to you during the week.
WAYS TO GIVE
Thank you to all of you who faithfully give by check or by cash each week at the services to make the work we do at BRV possible. If you’re someone who typically gives by cash or check each week, please consider giving online by either clicking here to donate or by using Venmo at @brvgive.
We know that many are experiencing uncertainty in these times right now and we are grateful to everyone who partners with us to keep the ministry of BRV going.
DIGITAL TALK BACK
New to our service or just want to connect with us about something?
Click here to use our Digital Talk Back
BRV KIDS ZOOM
BRV Kids will be on Zoom every Sunday morning at 9:15 AM. This time is geared for children ages 3 – 10 and will include large group fun, our Bible story of the week, and small group conversations. Click here to join our kids service.
BRV is actively making necessary plans and building improvements to regather for in-person services both indoors and outdoors in the coming months. We continue to follow the guidance of the PA Dept of Health and the CDC as we make these decisions. Because of this, we do not yet know some of the specific details regarding dates and capacity for indoor gatherings, but we are getting there! Here’s what we do know right now:
- We will begin with in-person outdoor gatherings in April. Outdoor worship services are the best way for the greatest number of people to gather together in-person safely. We are excited to have the first of these services on Easter Sunday at noon in Glen Providence park. Bring a chair or blanket, wear a mask, and come worship with us! Then, beginning Sunday, April 25, we will once again have weekly services in the parking lot at The Christian Academy in Brookhaven. These services will be at 9AM.
- We anticipate the number of people able to safely attend in-person services in our building to steadily grow with ongoing vaccination efforts increasing and rates of Covid-19 transmission in our community decreasing. We anticipate the state guidelines that restrict indoor gatherings will relax in the coming months, and as they do, we will begin holding indoor worship services at a limited capacity.
- In the meantime, we are actively working to prepare our BRV church building to accommodate new safety practices as well as to allow us to continue to provide a high-quality livestream service for those in our church family who are not yet able to join us in-person.
As we move towards our outside service at TCA on 4/25, we are thinking about this service as an opportunity to build the church together. At BRV we value engaging in shared life and shared mission. Working together to prepare a meaningful worship services is one way to do that.
If you are interested in joining us, we have three areas that need intentional investment right now:
- 1. The set up/clean up crew for the service at TCA.
- 2. The hospitality and greeting teams for the service at TCA.
- 3. The facilities teams (gardeners, painters, carpenters and cleaners) back at BRV as we prepare the building for meeting there again.
This is a sweet opportunity for us to come together and generously give our gifts in rebuilding our church. If you feel called to help, have gifts in these areas, or just want to be a part of the fun, click here to fill in our “Springing into Action” form. This is going to be great!
BRV FAMILY MINISTRY: CHILD DEDICATION
We love to see parents dedicate their children to the Lord and are committed to supporting you in that call on your life. We will be offering Child Dedications at our outdoor service on Sunday, May 16. At BRV we offer child dedications to support parents in their role as spiritual leaders in the home. The most powerful influence in a child’s faith development is his/her own experience of God and the faith education that takes place in the home. Parents who dedicate their child to the Lord are committing to their child’s growth in faith and understanding of God, who loves us, His Spirit, and His son Jesus. To register your family for child dedication on Sunday, May 16, click here.
SMALL GROUP MEET & GREET
Would you like to learn more about small groups? A great way to do this is to chat with a small group leader in person. Join us on Sunday May 2 or June 6 for a Small Group Meet & Greet immediately following BRV’s outdoor service at The Christian Academy. Or, feel free to contact one of our leaders and ask them about their small group. Go to blueroutevineyard.com/smallgroups/ for a list of groups and leader contact info.
BRV FAMILY MINISTRY: FAMILY PICNIC
All families are invited to join the BRV Kids team for a family picnic on Sunday, May 16 immediately following BRV’s outdoor service at The Christian Academy. This is a great opportunity to invite other families who might be looking for a church community. Bring a lunch for your family, a blanket, and come meet up with other BRV Families. Rain date: 5/23. RSVP to let us know you are coming by clicking here.
BRV is a church that believes in the power of prayer. Join us to intercede for our church leadership, church family and our community on Wednesdays ONLINE from 6:30 – 7:30am, Fridays IN-PERSON at BRV from 1:00 – 1:30pm, or Sundays at 8am ONLINE.
Meeting Link: Click here
Meeting ID: 995 8876 9510
1:00 – 1:30pm
BRV sanctuary, led by Natalie McDonald
Join Mark Tindall on Sunday mornings in praying together for our church, as well the needs of our community.
Meeting Link: Click here
Meeting ID: 915 3724 0556
BRV is a church that cares. We care for each other and for our community. If you or someone you know could use help with grocery shopping or delivery, rides to doctor visits, or other needs please sign up on the digital talk back or call 610.565.1200. And, thank you to everyone who has offered to help with our BRV Care team and to all of you who give faithfully to our generosity fund.